Should I transfer my U.S. retirement plan to Canada?

IG Private Wealth Management |

Each year, some Canadians choose to live and work in the U.S. either temporarily or permanently. While working in the U.S., they may choose to participate in a U.S. retirement plan such as a 401(k) or 403(b) plan, or an Individual Retirement Account (“IRA”). When they return to Canada, the Canadian plan holder may be wondering what to do with the funds in these plans.

Read More